addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Zürich fun indoor and outdoor Activities Message Board › Chocolateria

Chocolateria

This message board is read-only.

Karina
user 31084822
Zürich, CH
Hello Guys,
We are so far 32 participants. Since the premises are closed just for us, we need to be 40 participants so we do not pay more. Can anybody tell a friend? You have my bank account. I will ask from my side as well, so we do not pay an extra fee. Sorry, but I do not make the rules nor I want to pay extra money.
Regards,
Karina