Location visible to members
**Scroll Down For Directions**
Why meet in a group? We teach to learn. We speak from truth and process what we hear and read, allowing our inner guidance to reveal to us what is Truth. In this way, we help each other to clarify and purify our thoughts. "To teach is to demonstrate. There are only two thought systems, and you demonstrate that you believe one or the other is true all the time. From your demonstration others learn and so do you. The question is not whether you will teach, for in that there is no choice. The purpose of the course might be said to provide you with a means of choosing what you want to teach on the basis of what you want to learn. You cannot give to someone else, but only to yourself, and this you learn through teaching. Teaching is but a call to witnesses to attest to what you believe." (page 1 Manual for Teachers) "A teacher of God is anyone who chooses to be one. His qualifications consist solely in this; somehow, somewhere he has made a deliberate choice in which he did not see his interests as apart from someone else's. Once he has done that, his road is established and his direction is sure. A light has entered the darkness. It may be a single light, but that is enough. He has entered an agreement with God even if he does not yet believe in Him." And so it is. If you feel like checking it out, don't worry about "joining". It is a very casual atmosphere only for those who wish to be there at a given moment. We aim to have a good time in the process and love to host social events, too! All paths respected. See you there!
Directions to 491 Newberry Springs Drive
1. South on Durango. (if coming from Henderson, make left on Durango. From Summerlin, make right.)
2. Drive Past Warm Springs (Intersection) and make a right into Rhodes Ranch.
3. Give address and the name "Lisa Trevino" at gate. Please drive 25 mph, as they give tickets for speeding.
4. Turn just before a stone wall on left that says, "Palms Bay" - on Foster Springs Dr.
5. Go five blocks and make left on Olimar.
6. Make right on Newberry. Park anywhere except in front of mailboxes. House is on the right.
From Durango/Blue Diamond:
1. North on Durango.
2. Drive Past Windmill and make a left at light (Robindale is on right, entrance you turn into on left)
3. Give address and the name "Lisa Trevino" at gate. Please drive 25 mph, as they give tickets for speeding. Turn just before a stone wall on left that says, "Palms Bay" - on Foster Springs Dr.
4. Go five blocks and make left on Olimar.
5. Make right on Newberry. Park anywhere except in front of mailboxes. House is on the right.
Please use these directions, as many get lost trying to use GPS or online map services because they don't recognize the entrance to the development and send folks into the back construction area.