Join us for a discussion on automated / enterprise testing tools for accessibility. Several people requested a session on automated testing tools to help with the accessibility workload. There's a lot of demand out there for this and rather than presenting one tool / process the idea of a panel shaped up. However, we need more people / perspectives on this.
Are you in the process of evaluating automated testing tools for your accessibility work? Do you want to learn what these tools can do for you? Don't miss this meetup.
Also, please feel free to post / send us questions ahead of time.
• Monica Ackermann (http://ca.linkedin.com/pub/monica-ackermann/19/37b/521/) - Accessibility Lead, Scotiabank
• Grant Robinson (http://ca.linkedin.com/pub/grant-robinson/1/ba2/88b) - Accessibility Specialist, Ryerson University
• Robert Pearson (http://www.linkedin.com/in/rspearson) - Director, AMI
• Worldspace Sync (http://www.deque.com/worldspace-sync-manager) - Deque Systems
• AMP (https://www.ssbbartgroup.com/amp/index.php) - SSB Bart
• Compliance Sheriff (http://www.hisoftware.com/solutions/hisoftware-compliance-sheriff.aspx) - HiSoftware
Other tools that panelists have experience with and can provide insights: Active Standards (http://www.activestandards.com/activestandards/), SortSite (http://www.powermapper.com/products/sortsite/), SiteImprove (http://siteimprove.com).