addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

#a11yTO Meetup Group Message Board › User Interface Consultant- TEKsystems

User Interface Consultant- TEKsystems

Mike B.
user 155352792
Toronto, ON
Post #: 1
Hi Everybody,

My name is Mike Ballance and I’m a Technical Recruiter with TEKsystems with a concentrated focus on Designers/Developers. I came across your meet up group and wanted to discuss with you future positions with TEKsystems’ clients as well as your skills and goals. I have a particular role in mind, but would love to better understand what you are looking for to assist you in your job search.

I have included the description for this opportunity below, please give me a call at 905-283-1329 if you'd like to discuss.

Job Description
TEKsystems has a customer that is looking User Interface Consultant to work on a contract in Mississauga. They are launching a new customer facing website with the main focus to enhance user experience and eliminate paper by introducing PDF Accessibility Tags. The current website is built using Photoshop and wireframes.

It is essential that the selected candidate have extensive responsive web design experience to build the site to provide an optimal viewing experience, easy reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning, and scrolling—across a wide range of devices (from mobile phones to desktop computer monitors).

The new site is being developed using the following technologies:
1. HTML5
2. CSS3
3. JavaScript
4. PDF

With regards to PDF Files, the selected candidate must know how to build structures to define the logic that binds the content together and the presence and meaning of significant elements such as tags, figures, lists and tables. The PDF file must have tags to fit different page or screen widths, and will display well on handheld devices.

Our customer is a Canadian company that provides technology solutions and business services for banks and other financial services corporations. The three main divisions are Banking Technologies, Lending Processing & Payment solutions. This customer has gone through a number of mergers and acquisitions over the past couple of years and is now in the process of re-branding themselves to align with new offerings and services.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Kind Regards,
Mike Ballance
(905) 283-1329