No talk for this month, but join us for our first social since 2015!
We’ll meet at Revival Food Hall from 5:30 - 8 p.m. (Food vendors close at 7 p.m. but the food hall and bar stay open until 9 p.m.)
Get to know other members of the A11YChi community — talk about what you’re working on, what you learned at CSUN, or why accessibility and inclusive design are important to you. Or bring a friend or colleague who's curious about accessibility.
Come for 30 minutes or stay for the entire time — Feel free to come and go as you please!
You will be able to buy a variety of drinks or food in the food hall.
Hope to see you there!
About the Venue
- Revival Food Hall (www.revivalfoodhall.com) is located near the Monroe Blue Line stop.
- Revival has a cafe-bar where you can buy alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. Food can also be bought on site. A list of food vendors and menus can be found on their website.
Venue Accessibility Notes
- Venue is ground floor and is stairs-free.
- All entrances have ADA doors, but the entrances on Clark and Adams may have weather-related sign posts blocking the pathway. If that’s the case, we’ll ask security/staff to relocate them.
- An non-blocked ADA door can be found when entering from the Marquette Building (An ADA door into the Marquette Building is on Dearborn)
- The Clark entrance is the only entrance open after 7 pm.
- Each restroom has one ADA stall, but there are no family-style or gender-neutral restrooms.
- Heads-up: The space has dimmed lighting.
We’ll update this event page to note any new accessibility info.
How to Find Us
- Look for an A11YChi sign on our table.
- We will post a comment of where we are sitting at the start of the social
- If you’d like an assistance from the entrance(s), let us know and we’ll arrange it.