==Community Show and Tell ~ SIGN UP : http://bit.ly/igda_showtell ==
Have a project you're working on? Looking for feedback, teammates, or advice? Don't be a stranger! Place your name on the the relevant spreadsheet (http://bit.ly/igda_showtell) and prepare your 5-minute demo / pitch!
Our speaker this month is Corbin Reeves from Azure Ravens Entertainment.
Corbin will be discussing the local indie scene, how to find and obtain high-value contracts, and how to run a successful game outsourcing studio.
Refreshments will be provided.
== Livestream ==
== Facebook ==
== Discord ==
== Twitter ==
== News ==
- Hold Gaming, a game studio in Toledo Ohio, is seeking a Front-End Web Developer (https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=front+end+mobileweb+developer&jk=5a377a286d6bca48&_ga=2.63510764.2131876325.1546878397-718191366.1546702283).
- Lisa Hammarlund is in need of an Unreal Engine developer for a 4-week project. Make contact at [masked].
- IGDA2 Founder Larry Kuperman had a discussion on Indie Game Business and new distribution platforms on Twitch. Check out the talk here https://www.twitch.tv/videos/298151905.
- IGDA A2 Member Matthew Toschlog's new project, Overload, has been released on Steam! Give it a gander here! https://store.steampowered.com/app/448850/Overload/
- 100+ GameDev Openings are available at www.494jobs.com. Give it a gander for recent jobs openings, and internships.
- Gaudium, a mobile game developer in Downtown Ann Arbor, is seeking a Unity Developer (https://www.dropbox.com/s/muhcj20scrktpn1/Gaudium_UnityDev.pdf?dl=0), an illustrator (https://www.dropbox.com/s/l3dqgd43vuos8z8/Gaudium_Illustrator.pdf?dl=0), a graphic designer (https://www.dropbox.com/s/sqvijanu0qum06h/Gaudium_GraphicDesigner.pdf?dl=0), and a social media marketer (https://www.dropbox.com/s/vl3fxwsxed2v05e/Gaudium_SocialMediaMarketer.pdf?dl=0).
- Spellbound, a local augmented-reality startup, is seeking engineers! Find out more here! (http://spellboundar.com/careers)
- BrideVue, a local wedding / event planning startup, is seeking experienced Unity engineers. Find out more here! (https://www.meetup.com/a2-game-designers/messages/boards/thread/50739433)
- Gwydion, a local virtual-reality startup in downtown Ann Arbor, is seeking part-time Unity Engineers. Learn more here! (http://bit.ly/2wRqrNV)
- Virtual Repetitions, a virtual-reality basketball-coaching startup in downtown Ann Arbor, is seeking full-time Unity Engineers [masked]k compensation annually). Learn more about the company here. (https://www.vreps.us/) To apply, send your resume to [masked].
- Dreaming Door Games, a local game developer, is seeking Unity engineers for the development of their new game, Golden Treasure.Inquire with [masked].
- Explore Interactive, an AR company based in West Lafayette Indiana, has job openings for Unity Engineers. Learn more at explorearplay.com. Apply by emailing [masked].