addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Ann Arbor Adventure Club Message Board › Wine Tasting Oct.6th

Wine Tasting Oct.6th

William
wstuttsjr
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 2
Hello all in AAAC,
My name is William Stutts, Jr. and I have been coming to a few of the Thursday night Sand Volleyball games at the North Field. I am also the Assistant Director of a barbershop chorus in Ypsilanti and we are sponsoring a wine tasting at The Spotted Dog Winery in Saline on Sat., Oct. 6th from 7-9pm. The wine tasting serves a fundraiser for our chorus. Tickets are only $10! Also a portion of the proceeds from any wine sold will benefit the chorus. If anyone who is playing Thursday night at North Field is interested in going, I have some tickets in hand that I can bring. Just bring $10. You can also buy tickets on-line at www.hvharmonizers.org.
If you have any questions, you can contact me by e-mail at wstuttsjr at gmail.com. If there is an organizer that you like to set this event up as a "Meetup," please feel free to do so. We could hold around 150 people so get your tickets while you can. It is a great event so come out and enjoy some great wine.

Wine Tasting
Spotted Dog Winery
1100 Woodland Dr. East
Saline , MI
Sat. Oct. 6th 7-9pm
Tickets $10
Available from William or www.hvharmonizers.org