addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 7
Hi, the activity on Saturday sounds fun the polar bear dive. I noticed it was going to kind of warm on saturday like 35. I thought a good alternative activity might be going to an indoor waterpark in case it is too warm for the dive. I know they have a place called summit in the park in canton and that is really nice they are open until 9 on saturday. They have a huge waterslide and a 13, 000 square foot waterpark. I went with my sister and some friends last year and it is really nice. Since canton is not too far from Ann arbor I thought that might be a fun activity for people who want to get their swimming fix in the winter. just curious what others think. take care.