Location visible to members
Five presenters this month take the stage for ten minutes each, five minutes to demo and five minutes to answer questions, followed by open announcements and community networking. E-mail organizers at a2newtech.org if you'd like to present!
Here's our lineup:
- John Umbaugh, CareEvolution (http://careevolution.com/) - a platform to enable to exchange of healthcare data
- David Lin, FlockTag (http://www.flocktag.com/) - intelligent loyalty systems (if you've been to an Ann Arbor restaurant in the past 6 months you probably know what this is)
- Ben Chutz, Birdhouse for Autism (http://www.birdhousehq.com/) - helping parents with autistic kids organize care information
- Jeff Plott, flipsi (https://www.facebook.com/flipsiltd) - an easier way to clean reusable bottles
- Omar Hashwi, Stamp.fm (http://www.stamp.fm/) - online music tournaments