addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Ann Arbor New Tech Meetup Message Board Jobs › Mobile & Web Software Applications Developer/Programmer

Mobile & Web Software Applications Developer/Programmer

A former member
Post #: 1
Dear Colleague,

I'm a Target Search & Recruiting Executive.

I thought that this new career opportunity may be of great interest to you...

My Client-Company requested my search & recruiting services to identify, qualify & present them with an Exceptional & Experienced (2+ yr) Mobile & Web Software Applications Developer/Programmer (Experience with Java [must have], iOS &/or Android; GWT or Web UI, HTML, CSS, Cloud/Saas Technology [nice to have…]) [Permanent, full-time, direct-hire employment with excellent compensation Pkg + Benefits + minimal travel] ; in the Greater Detroit Metro MI area ; only local US citizens or Permanent Residents!}

Please reply to my email: dds@Optimum-Target-Recruiting.com and let me know if you are interested in exploring this further. Provide an updated email address where I can send more information.
If for any reason this is not the right opportunity for you at this time, I hope you can help me connect with your colleagues in the industry who may find an interest in this great career opportunity.

Thanks!
Dr. Dany Saar
Senior Executive Recruiter/Consultant
Optimum-Target-Recruiting

www.Optimum-Target-Recruiting.com
email: dds@Optimum-Target-Recruiting.com
Ph: 248-661-1579