addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Weekly Sacramento Abraham Hicks Meetup Group Message Board › Anita Moorjani - From my FB wall this am - SO Abe!

Anita Moorjani - From my FB wall this am - SO Abe!

Laura T.
user 33396612
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 15
"Once I realized that there’s nothing outside my infinite self, I could begin to focus on viewing myself as an ongoing work of perfection—but in a way that’s dynamic, not static. Like a kaleidoscope that turns from one exquisite image to the next, perfection is constantly in motion. To me, this means seeing beauty in the journey and in the apparent mistakes as they take me to another level of understanding. My aim is to feel good enough about myself to get to a point of trust, and in that state, to let go of the outcome. When I began observing my own flawlessness, I started to notice my external world reflecting this. I was attracting what’s best for me, which is also the best thing I can do for the universe.

Going out and changing the world doesn’t work for me, as I’ve said before. It only feeds into the same judgmental energy that’s causing problems in the first place since it stems from the opinion that something is wrong and needs to be changed. Instead, letting go of attachment to any way of believing or thinking has made me feel more expanded and almost transparent so that universal energy can just flow through me. More positive coincidences happen in my life when I’m in this state of allowing." ~ Anita Moorjani from Dying To Be Me
Barbara L
user 43346522
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 4
Perfection! I was just musing on how glad I am that I know Abraham as I can more easily understand the truth in all other places. Everything IS perfect and all iswell! Thanks Laura.
Pat H.
Elk Grove, CA
Post #: 14
Thanks, Laura. So peaceful and uplifting to know, and be reminded, that there is nothing I have to fix. We certainly are ongoing works of perfection, and I love the freedom of that. Peace, love, and joy. Pat.
Sharon J.
SharonJull
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 47
We were viewing the Orlando workshop on Wednesday and the wonderful Steward from Holland was in the hotseat talking about being perfect. Abraham said that one can't be perfect because perfection is endedness. and there is always more.
A former member
Post #: 3
thanx for your comments abers and also regarding the orlando workshop. in all the workshops we have viewed / attended, the questions posed and answered by abe, communicating to us all with the words abe chooses to inspire and enlighten us, each of us assimilate in our context of knowing, that truth which rings in that moment and we say YES!! but we are constantly in change and morphing. that is why when we read and reread, hear and re-hear comments or thots over again, we hear a different note, and that moment rings truth too. what we knew then was truth and what rings now is also truth. that is the perfection, at any moment perfection is always being conveyed, being confirmed as we want, because infinite is and morphs into ALL FORMS. the elusiveness of perfection or infinite self is constantly in flux so viewing something as a mistake is we are in realignment for more.... perfection? perfection shines in everything as are those we view as mistakes are infinite also. anita writes what i interpret that experience of perfection is total alignment, infinite self and in imperfection or mistakes with our physical world, our interchanges are in fact realigning our journey always, for expansion, for a more perfect outcome. there is never a mistake in the infinite and because we are infinite, we are not a mistake nor make mistakes in the finite /physical world either. this is another angle in which we embrace our perfection. but certainly perfection in the finite can never be, as abe stated in the orlando tape. why, because the finite or what is, manifested is old news, as we are morphing, ever changing, expanding to something new. what we were just moments, seconds before, are we not anymore. perfection in the finite world is static, that is why we can never reach perfection in the physical world; in our internal world, source, we are perfection and experience thus. now, now, now, is to experience the perfection and also experience the change into something new. the alignment swoops us into the fast stream of evolution, and as we thrust ourselves into the flow with trust, faith, love, or however we choose to describe our internal experiences, we KNOW that each moment is perfection, that KNOWINGNESS IS KEY TO UNFOLDMENT...but the finite, the physical level of creation is not perfect, that outer shell that houses the perfection. so hand in hand, we romp thru creation with the inner child we are, knowing mother is at home, all is well, and everything is right, there is nothing wrong because we FEEL love, joy that the Father is watching over us as well. luv