addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Reiki II Certification Course

During this Certification Training, you will receive the Second Degree Reiki energy attunements, and you will learn:
• Two Traditional and two non-Traditional Reiki healing symbols
• The use of Reiki symbols for hands-on and for distant or remote healing sessions
• Advanced treatment techniques
It is understood that with Reiki I you receive 20% of the energy and receive the remaining 80% with the Reiki II attunement.

Join or login to comment.

1 went

Your organizer's refund policy for Reiki II Certification Course

Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy