When you attend this event, you will...
• Connect face to face with a diverse group of people interested in personal, economic, spiritual and community development.
• (NOTE: So you know what to expect and not to expect. This is NOT a study group of A Course In Miracles. The format is not the usual format of a study group. This is a general community networking event co-organized by A Course In Miracles teachers/students and community builders so those interested in ACIM can connect in person and join us in applying ACIM principles in action in the community.)
• Move closer to your current goals taking this action step once a month
• Extend and build your network of local allies and friends
• Accelerate your professional development through interpersonal interactions
• Invest in building a better future for all -- One City, One Future
Please come at 12:30pm to get a seat.
At 1:00pm we...
• Express appreciation
• Introduce ourselves to the group (if you wish)
• Interact face to face during open networking
DIRECTIONS AND PARKING
Event Location: 2423 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, Washington, DC 20037
Public Transportation (recommended as street parking is limited)
• Metro: Foggy Bottom metro station (Blue/Orange line) is less than 2 blocks from the event
• Bus: DC Circulator stops are very close to the building
• Pennsylvania Ave. NW & 25th St. NW
• L St. NW & 24th St. NW
Driving & Parking
• Street parking surrounding the building (23rd St., 24th St., 25th St., L St. & PA. Ave.) is free if you can find it.
• There are parking lots and garages nearby.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com. A Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page is currently being prepared.
Go to Attendee List