December 1 · 7:00 PM
Administration & Taxes
In this nineteenth FREE course the basics for setting up a proper DUTCH administration are discussed again. For those freelancers / ZZPers / small business owners who want to learn and know more about the basics of DUTCH administration, you are more than welcome to join in this evening course on Thursday the 1st of December 2016. The course will start at 19.30 and the doors will be open at 19.00.
The workshop is build on some of the most asked questions freelancers / ZZPers/ small business owners have. Some of the scheduled topics that will be discussed are:
• What is the importance of administration in your company
• What is expected from your administration by the Dutch Tax Authority
• Best Choice: Outsourcing your administration or doing it your self?
• Accounting software or Excell?
• How can you train yourself to save a lot of money and improve the quality on your administration.
And much more......
The course will be held in the English language and the location is near the Amstel Station.