Follow us for an awesome weekend with 💦 Waterfall Rappelling 💦 Party night and... 🚣 Rafting 🚣 Perfect combo for an unforgettable weekend!!
* Awesome Rappelling 🧗
* Exciting Rafting 🚣
* Swimming in Natural Pools
* Party night 🔥
WHAT IS WATERFALL RAPELLING?
Waterfall Rapelling is to descend a rock face or other near-vertical surface (in our case waterfall) by using a doubled rope coiled around the body and fixed at a higher point. There will be multiple certificated local instructors + M2adventure Team Leaders on-site to help out and ensure the safety of everyone.
Leifeng Rafting is one of the longest and most exciting raftings in Zhejiang province.
Located in a nice mountain valley. The river following the valley goes down 5.2 kms long, with beautiful views on both side, perfect combination of adventure and sightseeing 😍
Meeting Point: M2 Team Leaders will be welcoming you at Zhongshan Park Metro Station exit 8 of line 2 * Crossroad Kaixuan Road and Changning Road 凯旋路长宁路.
Private Coach | 5h
Guesthouse | Tents
No need to carry all your belonging during the river hike. Just carry your small day bag (including food and water).
Day 1: Friday evening
18:45 TGIF! Thank God It's Friday and we're going to Get the Hell Out Of Shanghai. We are waiting for you at the meeting point.
19:00 Everyone's here, time to go!
00:30 Oh, we've arrived. Let's get some sleep now, and get ready for tomorrow! 💤
Day 2: Saturday
08:00 Get up and have breakfast.
09:00 We will take a bus to reach the Rappeling Point. There are a couple of big pools with breathtaking views there. So you can chill for a swim or explore the bamboo forest when you're not doing the rappeling. We will do the Waterfall Rappelling in turns. The instructors will give some basic tips and rules to follow and then you'll be able to start this amazing experience of rappelling on the Waterfall.
12:00 We will find a nice spot for our picnic lunch, while watching others doing rappelling! It's like a live TV show 😆Near the Waterfall there is a nice natural pool as well, we can chill there, swimming and relax!
16:00 Take our bus to go back to the camping site/guesthouse and take a quick rest before dinner.
18:00 Time for dinner and enjoy the night!
19:00 Let's have a party tonight! Music, dancing and more!
Day 3: Sunday
07:30 Get up and have breakfast.
08:30 Pack all your belongings, then we will take the bus to the Rafting Spot!
09:30 It's time to gear up and jump into the Rafting Boat
11:30 Finish rafting! We'll drive to the lunch spot for a group lunch, yummy local food~😍
13:00 It's time for us to jump back on the bus and head back to Shanghai
20:00 Estimate arrival time in Shanghai.
*Note that this itinerary is for referral only. Actual timing might be flexible depending on the weather or other organizational factors.
- 300 RMB
- Accepted payment methods: Alipay, Wechat, Bank transfer or Cash (Jiaotong University area)
- Pay the remaining balance during the trip
- Accepted payment methods: Alipay, Wechat, Bank transfer or Cash
*Included in the price:
- Transportation fees and driver’s allowance
- Local guide(s) allowance and organizing fee
- M2 Team Leader(s) allowance
- Meals: Saturday Breakfast & Dinner
- Meals: Sunday Breakfast & Lunch
- Rafting entrance ticket and all equipment
- Other public equipment expenses (raincoats, first aid kit, life jacket if needed, etc)
- Professional outdoor insurance
- Rappelling (150RMB/person)
- Saturday Picnic Lunch: bring-your-own, cannot buy food on-site
- Alcohol & other drinks
- Hotel: 140RMB/person/night (2ppl per room); including toiletries / towel or Camping: 60RMB/person/night (2ppl per tent, mat and sleeping bag on-site).
* Shared toilet and shower (hot water), no toiletries/towel/ toilet paper.