In the Summer
River Hiking is the BEST! 😍
Get ready for a weekend full of fun: river hike, swimming in natural pools, discover the "Secret Waterfall" and jump from rocks are definitely happening!
When the sun goes down, we're gonna chill around campfire, drink and play games.
🌊 Enjoy a fun water hike
🏊♂️ Swim in Natural Pool
🔍 Discover the Hidden Waterfall
TO SIGN UP
WeChat us on either of the following account:[masked] /[masked]
Meeting and drop-off Point: Zhongshan Park Metro Station exit 8 of line 2 * Crossroad Kaixuan road and Changningroad 凯旋路长宁路.
Private Coach | 5h
Guesthouse / Camping
You will need to carry ALL your belongings with you during the hike. You have the option to leave some of your belonging on the bus on Friday night and get them back on Sunday noon.
Day 1: Friday
18:45 TGIF! Thank God It's Friday and we're going to get the Hell Out Of Shanghai. We are waiting for you at the meeting point.
19:00 Everyone's here, time to go!
00:30 Arrive at the village and quickly go to sleep 💤
Day 2: Saturday
07:30 Get up and have breakfast. Pack all your belongings and get ready for the hike.
08:00 Start hiking up the mountain for about 1 hour to get to the river.
We will then mainly be walking on rocks and in the water, stopping on the way for lunch (bring-your-own) or swim breaks and have fun in the water!
For the most Adventurous, you can choose to follow up and explore the hidden Waterfall before heading to the village.
17:00 Arrive at the village and unpack. You can take shower before dinner.
18:00 Let's have dinner and then enjoy the night! Play some games and gather around the campfire 🔥
Day 3: Sunday
07:30 Get up and have breakfast. Pack all your belongings and put on your aqua shoes!
08:00 Start our river hiking and take some breaks for swimming and jumping from rocks before hiking up for about 1 hour to reach the village where we will have lunch.
13:00 It's time for us to jump on the bus and head back to Shanghai
20:00 Estimate arrival time in Shanghai, head filled with wonderful memories~✨
*Note that this itinerary is for referral only. Actual timing might be flexible depending on the weather or other organizational factors.
- Accepted payment methods: Alipay, Wechat, Bank transfer or Cash (Jiaotong University area)
- Pay the remaining balance during the trip
- Accepted payment methods: Alipay, Wechat, or Cash
*Included in the price:
- Transportation fees (from & to Shanghai) + Driver’s allowance
- On-site additional transportation fees
- Organizing fee and local guide(s) fee + allowance
- M2adventure Team Leader(s)
- Meals: Saturday Breakfast & Dinner
- Meals: Sunday Breakfast & Lunch
- Bonfire fees
- Professional outdoor insurance and first aid kit
- Public equipment such as Walkie-talkie, life jackets (if needed), raincoats...
Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Saturday Lunch (bring-your-own, cannot buy on-site)
- Alcohol and other drinks
- Friday Guesthouse (3/4 ppl per room)
- Saturday Camping (2ppl per tent, mat and sleeping bag on-site).
- Shared toilet and shower (hot water), no toiletries /towel/toilet paper (so bring your own).
We highly recommend to wear aquashoes, it has a good grip (perfect for slippery rocks) and protects your feet.