What we're about
North Texas Adventure Ladies is a group for women interested in all types of adventures such as kayaking, zip lining, camping, horseback riding, hiking/walking, art/crafts, spending time at the lake and anything else we come up with. I started this group to meet other women that like to spend time exploring new adventures.
Just a couple of rules please:
- This group and adventures are for ladies only- please don't ask to bring children or men. This is so that we can all relax and get to know each other.
- Please do not complain about pricing of adventures. I may occasionally add a small upcharge to an event or ask for donations for free events. This helps cover the costs of running the group.
- I am always open to suggestions on how to organize and run the group but please do not complain at an event. The first time, I will remind you of this rule and the second I may ask you to leave the group.
- Please plan to arrive for adventures at least 10 minutes in advance. All adventures will start on time. Some adventures cannot be started once the group has begun.
- Please bring cash to tip our guides. If you are not happy with the way the adventure was conducted, you are not obligated to tip but it is good to be prepared.
- All paid events are not confirmed until a ticket has been purchased.
Thanks so much and I am looking forward to all of our amazing adventures together!!!