* The weather looks partly sunny and there should be enough fresh snow for a moderate snowshoe hike, followed by a walk around Leavenworth.
* We have an option to rent snowshoes in Leavenworth, if needed.
07:00am - Bothell P&R
10:00am - Icicle Road or Hatchery Creek or Eightmile Lake or Equivalent
01:30pm - Delicious, Healthy Lunch at O'Grady
02:30pm - Explore the Town
04:00pm - Delicious, Unhealthy Dessert in Leavenworth
08:00pm - Bothell P&R
1. You and you alone are completely responsible for your safety.
2. No Pass is required at either place.
3. No dogs on this trip please.
4. Wear sturdy waterproof boots, have layers of clothing, snowshoes, microspikes, gaiters, poles, plenty of water, snack, packed lunch, and anything else of 10 essentials (http://www.rei.com/learn/expert-advice/ten-essentials.html).
5. Please bring $15 for your driver and a bag for your muddy boots if you plan on being a rider.
6. Update your RSVP in advance if your plans change. Two no-shows and/or late cancellation and you won't be able to participate in my future events.
7. Finally, please answer the question about carpool, and add yourself to the wait list. I will move you to the main list as drivers with reliable and safe cars sign up. Thanks!