addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Photography Workshop Series Message Board › Milan, Rome and Istanbul!

Milan, Rome and Istanbul!

Kevin Michael S.
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Hey Everyone,

I am in Milan for Fashion Week, shooting in Venice and then on to Rome before heading to Istanbul!!!!  I will be sending images and updates throughout the adventure.  This has been one of the most exciting months of the year for the Workshop Series as we just had an article published on SLR Lounge featuring The Photography Workshop Series!   You can out the extensive article at:­

We are also being published in Rangefinder Magazine for October!  As well as 2 fashion editorials from workshops I directed in Los Angeles and Long Beach in August for the October Issue of The Los Angeles Fashion Magazine!!!

Kevin Michael Schmitz
Represented by AA Reps, Inc.
LA 310.808.4565 
NY 646.727.7467­­
212.682.2462 x 111 & 112