addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Alliance Française d'Indianapolis Message Board French Language: Job Offers and Networking › Exciting Job Opportunity for Bilingual French Speaker

Exciting Job Opportunity for Bilingual French Speaker

A former member
Post #: 7
Good day!!

I am with TransPerfect Staffing Solutions, a division of TransPerfect Translations. I have an exciting job opportunity for a bilingual French speaker and I thought it would make sense to post it here in case one of you is interested or knows someone else that might be interested.

My client - a leading power systems company operating in the civil and defense aerospace, marine and energy markets; is currently looking to add a bilingual (English and French) Human Resources Representative to their HR Shares Services team. They are a global business providing integrated power systems for use on land, at sea and in the air. The company is active in 50 countries with governments, partners, customers and suppliers, and have a strong, consistent brand.

As an HR Shared Service Team Member, this candidate will advise and resolve customer queries. The individual will ensure all processes are administered accurately and in a timely manner to meet customer satisfaction service level agreements. Team members are expected to consistently deliver high quality customer service in a professional manner with excellent attention to detail and a focus on the needs of the customer. This role requires the use of IT tools to support in the delivery of reports. A team member will also be responsible for contributing to continuous improvement through identification of recurring queries to simplify and enhance policies, processes and technologies.

Position Requirements

- The ideal candidate will have effective listening and communications skills to be able to fully understand the needs of the customer and respond appropriately.
- 3+ years of customer service experience in a corporate environment
- Bilingual in English and French (Canada)
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office tools.

**Prior experience working in the Human Resources field is preferred

Please feel free to forward this on to others you know who might be interested in this opportunity. I understand that you may be extremely busy, but any help you could provide in regards to this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Interested candidates can email their CV's to jsheth at transperfect.com

This is an urgent opening.

Thank you,
Jasmine