Atlanta Scrum Users Group Message Board › .NET Developer with Agile Experience Needed - Permanent Position
My client is searching for several Senior .NET Developers to fill onsite positions in Duluth, GA. Ideal candidates will have experience using WPF, WCF, WinForms and other .NET technologies in an Agile environment. This is a senior level contract to hire position on a high profile project.
• 6+ years as a .NET developer
• Strong WPF/Winforms experience
• SOA Experience, WCF/Web Service design and development is a big plus
• Agile Experience (Scrum, Xp, BDD, FDD, etc.) is a big plus
• Unit testing including test driven development (TDD) experience and related libraries/tools (RhinoMock, MOQ, TypeMock, MSTest, nUnit, etc.) is a big plus
• Understanding of various design patterns like MVP/MVC/ MVVM, IoC, etc.
• Familiarity with the SOLID Principles is a big plus
• Experience with any ORM tool: Entity Framework, nHibernate, etc.
• Database development using Oracle (PL/SQL) or SQL Server (T-SQL)
• Good knowledge of web development is a plus
• Experience working in a continuous integration environment
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• A fan of Martin Fowler and/or Bob Martin is a plus
A valid work authorization (Green card or citizenship) is required. We are staffing immediately! If you are interested or have any questions, please contact:
Email: Noel 'at' ComponoTech.com
Compono Technology, Inc.
Compono Technology is a software consulting and technology staffing firm based in metro Atlanta, GA. We specialize in enterprise class software design, development, and delivery as well as staff augmentation, contract, contract to hire, and direct hire recruiting services.
|A former member||
Do you need the candidate to have experience in agile development methodology? If yes, how much?