addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Atlanta Scrum Users Group Message Board › ScrumMaster and Coaching Opportunities

ScrumMaster and Coaching Opportunities

John W.
user 10119504
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 3
Hi All, I'm working on a project to roll out Agile for large company and our team is looking for Experienced ScrumMasters and Coaches. If any of you have an interest, send an email to me and I can give you more details and connect you to our recruiting team.

Thanks
John
A former member
Post #: 37
What experience and qualifications do you need in the ScrumMaster? What would be the exact job description?