addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Agile NOVA Message Board › Looking for Agile Dev Businesses to host meetups

Looking for Agile Dev Businesses to host meetups

A former member
Post #: 6
Hey all, Tom and I (new organizers of Agile DC meetup) are looking for businesses around town that do agile development and might be interested in hosting an agile meetup event. If you have a name or can make introductions, we're interested. Thanks! - @adconk
A former member
Post #: 7
A former member
Post #: 8
A former member
Post #: 1
I work at a small web technology business called Sonjara that embraces Agile and is well-known within the International Development and government contracting community. I know we would be glad to host an event or several depending on how successful they are. I can set up a meeting with our CTO if you are interested. Our website is www.sonjara.com
A former member
Post #: 4
We would be happy to host you at our offices in Chinatown. We currently are hosting our own AngularJS meetup group.

Leigh