addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Agile NOVA Message Board › Scheduling the first Agile DC-MD-VA meetup

Scheduling the first Agile DC-MD-VA meetup

Closed to new replies

A former member
Good afternoon everyone,

Thank you for joining the Agile DC-MD-VA meetup. My name is Robert Dempsey, and I'm an Agile Coach at Agile Development with Rob. I'm also the CEO of ADS, a web-development firm in Florida.

I'm going to be traveling up to the DC area (my old stomping grounds) once a month to hold the meetup, as well as attend business meetings and other meetups. I am looking for a great place for us all to meet that is fairly central to everyone, and easy to get to. I also need to know if lunch time or evening is better for everyone.

Please reply to this email and let me know your suggestions of time (day of the week and literal time) and place. I'm planning to have our first meeting toward the middle of next month, and look forward to meeting you all then.

Sincerely,

Robert Dempsey, Agile Coach
Agile Development with Rob

http://www.agiledevel...­
http://twitter.com/ag...­
321-274-4684