addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Agile Octane Message Board › Come join me at the Advanced BDD Workshop

Come join me at the Advanced BDD Workshop

Sue Yeh J.
user 112136952
Alpharetta, GA
Dear Agile Enthusiasts:

Looking for a quick one day agile training that takes place on a weekend so that you don't have to miss work and not be billable?

Come join me at the Advance BDD (Behavior Driven Development) workshop. Since the hostess with the mostess is going,  you know it will be fun!

Date: Saturday, April 29, 2017
Building C, Suite 495
Atlanta, GA 30328

Use this link to register: http://idiacomputing.com/courses/BehaviorDrivenDevelopment.html­

See you there.

Your organizer,

Sue Yeh Johnson