addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Agile Octane Message Board › Need your help for a certification and training program.

Need your help for a certification and training program.

John W.
user 10119504
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 7
I am currently enrolled in the ACI Cohort and ICAgile Certification program and I'm quickly approaching a deadline. I need to have an additional 14 hours of team coaching and/or mentoring, and another 20 hours of facilitation and teaching for my ACI Cohort and ICAgile Certification Program. I'm willing to give my time for free, but the group has to cover their own expenses (training materials, books, room, projector, food, etc). And it needs to be in the Atlanta area.

I can provide:
Basic Scrum Training - non-certification
Advanced Scrum Master Training - non-certification
Or a SAFe (Leading SAFe - SA Certification Training) - Clients/Students must pay for the books and Scaled Agile Fees (approximately $150/person)

If you know of anyone/any group in the Atlanta, GA area, that may be interested, let me know.