addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Agile Octane Message Board › If you are looking for a change in 2018 please contact me

If you are looking for a change in 2018 please contact me

Sue Yeh J.
user 112136952
Alpharetta, GA
Hello Agile Enthusiasts:

If you are looking for change in your current situation or just want to try something new-please contact Sue Yeh Johnson President and Founder of Snapstream LLC. I have several openings available. This note is directed to those who are Enterprise Agile Coaches, Team Coaches, starting Agile Coaches, Scrum Masters or Product Owners.

Please send resume and salary requirements to the following:

Sue.johnson@snapstreamllc.com

Thank you.

Sue Yeh Johnson

snapstreamllc.com