addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Agile Octane Message Board › Changed the name...don't fear the great agile discussions will continue

Changed the name...don't fear the great agile discussions will continue

Danny P.
user 176704912
Group Organizer
Cumming, GA
Hey folks I just wanted to update everyone that I've been talking with a few other agile leaders around Atlanta and we thought it would be good to expand from Alpharetta to include some other areas and help new meetups form and grow. As a result we've decided to change the name from "Alpharetta" to something with less geographic focus and call ourselves "Agile Octane".

Please know we're still going to focus on Alpharetta, we're just including some other geographies as well...in time you'll start to see some meetups announced in other parts of town. We'll do our best to make it really clear where those are in the title so there's no confusion!

I think this will help us continue to grow in the quality of content and also help relieve some of the cost overhead new meetups incur as they form....now someone wanting to start a meetup can just simply post it here and not have to pay the yearly service fees.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns! I'm looking forward to seeing you guys in some future meetups!