Needs a location
This course is online live course. You can listen, watch, interact, Q&A with instructors from anywhere around the world. Miss the live session due to time zone or conflict? learn session replay any time afterwards.
Course Name: Practical Machine Learning in Python
Start date: Jan. 15, 2:30pm PT (US pacific time, check your local time zone).
* 6 sessions, 12 hours
* 6 live lectures, 6 hands-on code labs.
* Live Sessions, Real time interaction
* Forum supports to projects and homework
In this course you will learn the fundamentals of Machine Learning primarily through a series of hands on exercises guided by the instructor. Students will learn about the foundational underpinnings of machine learning as well as how to put that knowledge to the test with practical exercises.
The course takes unique project focused approach to teach you machine learning by building machine learning models. The instructor will walk you through a series of curated projects, and explain the key concepts as they arise. Students will learn the theory and how these models work under the hood while writing code.
Students who take this course will be able to:
* Identify and frame problems that can be solved by machine learning
* Choose the right techniques to the problems
* Understand key machine learning concepts and how algorithms / models work
* Identify and fix problems with messy datasets
* Build and training various models with sklearn
* Troubleshoot and improve models
* Discuss the parts and processes involved in building large scale machine learning applications
Online AI tech talks, courses, bootcamps : https://learn.xnextcon.com