Monday, January 27, 2020
Needs a location
Due to high demand, we are starting a new session of this course: Full Stack Deep Learning for Developers.
This course is online live course. You can listen, watch, interact, Q&A with instructors from anywhere around the world. If you miss the live session due to time zone or conflict, you can learn session replay any time afterwards.
Earn certificate upon course completion, Free trial, scholarship and job referral service is available.
Start date: Jan. 28, 5:30pm PT (US pacific time, check your local time zone).
* 4 weeks/ 8 sessions/ 12 hours
* 8 lectures / 8 hands-on projects/ 7 use cases
* Live Sessions, Real time interaction
* Forum supports to projects and homework
(you must register at the website. after enroll, you will receive the link to join course online).
Many AI and deep learning courses cover theoretical techniques of algorithms. In this course - we will train you to become a Full Stack Deep Learning Engineer, capable of not just training models but also deploying and managing them in production. You will learn full stack deep learning skills by building 7 production AI and deep learning microservices in AWS.
Students who take this course will be able to:
* Identify and frame business use cases that can be solved by AI and deep learning
* Choose the right techniques, tools, frameworks to the business use cases
* Build production AI on AWS, and manage through their life cycle.
* Hands on implementation of end to end AI for each use cases