What we're about
Upcoming events (3)
This is online hands-on workshop event, register on the event website to receive zoom join link:
GDG Cloud Bellevue is hosting multiple-weeks hands-on workshops to learn and practice AI/ML on Google Cloud.
These workshops are for developers of all skill level to come together to learn ML, MLOps, Tensorflow and Vertex AI.
- Get Free official Google training. Together we will work through several Machine learning labs.
- Get hands-on experience on real Google cloud environment.
- Guest speakers and mentors to help on labs.
- Free access to more labs you can finish at home.
- Complete all labs to earn a Google-hosted badge.
- Raffle for swags and prizes.
After our live sessions, you will have free access to more labs you can finish at home. Complete all labs in the quest and earn a Google-hosted badge for your online profile, and additional 30 days access to the training platform to compete any labs you want.
- Welcome and Introduction.
- Tech talk on Vertex AI, explainable AI
- Labs overview and setup.
- Lab 1: Vertex AI: Qwik Start.
- Wrap up & Raffle
We provide labs support on slack. Join the slack: https://bit.ly/3iLe40y (after join slack, search and join the channel: "google-ai-ml-workshop").
GDG Silicon Valley, GDG Cloud London, GDG Zurich, GDG Cloud Bangalore, GDG Cloud Hyderabad.
This is online tech talk event, register on the website to receive join link:
Modernizing your application is inevitable in the era of digital transformation. Having architectural flexibility, improved ROI by infusing AI and faster time to market can be achieved easily by application modernization.
In this talk, we will be combining open source tools and OpenShift to automate deployment of an AI-powered application in a hybrid multicloud environment.
You will learn how to provide a Rest API to the deep learning models using an open source framework, basics of OpenShift and the source-to-image concept, and how to build and deploy your AI-powered application as a microservice on OpenShift directly from the source code using the OpenShift concepts learned.
This is online workshop on zoom, please register here to receive joining link: https://www.aicamp.ai/event/eventdetails/W2021102718
Join this hands-on workshop to get started with computer vision and object detection. Build your own object detection model from start to finish. Includes step-by-step instructions on data annotation and model training with your own dataset.
Object classification and localization within an image is foundational to many computer vision applications.
In this workshop, we'll cover:
* High level computer vision applications & concepts
* How to label your own dataset for object detection & computer vision
* How to train your model using a Faster R-CNN in python & detectron2 (A PyTorch based modular object detection library)
* Run the model for object detection on images & video
What you’ll need:
* A modern web browser
* A Google account for Colab.
Who should attend:
Anyone interested in computer vision! This workshop is designed to be approachable for most skill levels. Knowing some python programming will help, but it's not required. We encourage anyone who is curious to attend and ask questions!