The ML Data Engineering Conference
==> Follow the instructions to complete your registration and get access to the event.
You must click 'complete RSVP' to complete your registration on the event website. after complete RSVP, you will receive joining link to join the event.
apply() is a free virtual interactive event on data engineering for applied machine learning.
It is geared for data and ML teams to discuss the practical data engineering challenges faced when building ML for the real world. Participants will share best practice development patterns, tools of choice, and emerging architectures they use to successfully build and manage production ML applications.
* 40+ deep dive live tech talks
* 4 Hands-on workshops/tutorials
* Networking with speakers/attendees
* Post-event social (in-person) in NYC and San Francisco
* food, swags and prizes
- Chip Huyen from Stanford University
- Matei Zaharia, Co-Founder from Databricks
- Smitha Shyam, Director of Engineering from Uber
- Shreya Shankar from UC Berkeley - RISELab
- Mike Del Balso, Co-Founder from Tecton
- Waleed Kadous, Head of Engineering from Anyscale
- Manoj Agarwal, Architect Fellow from Walmart Global
- Cary Goltermann, Machine Learning Engineer from Primer.ai
- and 30+ more.
More events up coming (free join from anywhere):
🔷 May 17, Workshop: Hands-on NLP workshop
🔷 May 19, Webinar: Deliver Self-Service BI at Enterprise-Scale
🔷 May 24, Webinar: MLOps with Automated Model Monitoring in Production
🔷 May 24, Conference: Chief Data & Analytics Officers, Insurance (NYC)
🔷 Jun 2, Webinar: Streaming data with Elasticsearch and Kafka
🔷 Jun 7, Webinar: Zookeeper vs Raft: Stateful Distributed Coordination with High Availability