addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Chinatown Flavors Tour Message Board › Reduced Price Banquet Seats! (Only 10 Available)

Reduced Price Banquet Seats! (Only 10 Available)

Alex C.
alexfchang
Group Organizer
Philadelphia, PA
Hi Folks!

I know there are those out there wanting to come but are on a budget. For the budget conscience foodie I've created a table with reduced tickets! This table is one without alcohol and has a few differences in menu with none cash red envelopes. I am creating only one table at this price point with 10 seats available. Get it while you can!

Reduced Registration (Separate Menu without Drink) : $45 includes partial processing fee (One Table - Only 10 Seats Available)

TICKETS HERE: http://changslunarnew...­

***************************REDUCED REGISTRATION***************************
Soft Drinks and Tea included.
None Cash Red Envelopes
No Beer or Alcohol.

1) Appetizer Combo - Jelly Fish - Squid - Intestines - Fried Fish - Seaweed
2) Fish Maw Soup
3) Walnut Shrimp
4) Fried Salt Pepper Pork Chops
5) Sauteed Beef and Snow Peas
6) Crispy Skin Chicken
7) Clams Hong Kong Style