addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Algorithms and Data Structures Message Board › MyPC Backup Review:

MyPC Backup Review:

Sallena j.
user 51592272
New York, NY
Post #: 6
In this review I shall be reviewing MyPC Backup, an automated online computer backup and sync provider. I have been using MyPC Backup for 6 months now and I feel qualified to give my opinion on this product. I have used other backup providers in the past, namely Carbonite and Mozy, but i have to say that the wealth of features MyPC backup offers ranks it higher than the other two, more established competitors.

Whilst the large companies named above have seemingly dominated the backup industry for years it is time for a fresh new company to come and put the cat amongst the pigeons and offer superior products, features, prices and customer service.

Most consumers looking to purchase online backup generally look for these features:

- Automatic Backup
- Affordable Payment Plans
- Easy File Restore
- File Sync Between Computers

These four requirements rule out more companies than you would think, a quick review shows established names like Dropbox don’t offer automatic backup and Mozy/Carbonite/Backblaze don’t offer file sync between multiple computers. Sugarsync offers most of these features but at a premium, payment plans are very expensive. This is why I consider MyPC Backup to be the obvious and smart choice for computer backup, irrespective of user experience.

You can get a 14 day free trial by going to the website HERE