*** REGISTRATIONS ARE CLOSED ***
PLEASE DO NOT RSVP UNLESS YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN CONFIRMED
You are invited to join Moshe and the Alive in the Wild community as we co-create a weekend that will raise our vibration and manifest what we desire. Participate in the creation of something bigger than yourself and make some great friends in the process!
The retreat will take place in northeast Georgia at Black Rock Mountain State Park.
- Bonfire & Drum Circle
- Conscious Dance with Logan aka Lolo
- Leave No Trace Ethics with Moshe
- Music Jam with All Musicians!
- Cuddle Party with Goran
- Partner Stretching workshop with Carrie
- Meditative Art with Mariya and Haley
- Forest Walk with Moshe
- Tantra Kriya Yoga with John LaughingHawk
- Guided Hypnosis Meditation with Marisa
- Mushroom Identification Walk with Preston
- Meditation and Deep Listening with David K
- Pranayama Breathwork with Josh
To see the tentative event schedule, please visit https://goo.gl/MwvyKQ
Accommodations are 3-sided shelters with 8 bunks each (bring a sleeping pad or twin air mattress, and sleeping bag or warm blanket), or you can bring a tent and camp. Maximum attendance is 32 people.
Campsite has a water tap and two pit toilets. Main cabin has microwave, fridge and big table, but no running water inside. Attendees must bring and prepare own food. Camp stoves and coolers are helpful for avoiding contention for the microwave and fridge.
SPACE IS LIMITED. To secure your spot, please make a donation as you are able ($50 suggested) to user "jehsom" on Venmo, Cash App, or Paypal (www.paypal.me/jehsom/50). **Please include your FULL NAME, PHONE NUMBER and EMAIL ADDRESS in the note**.
For Alive in the Wild Meetup members only. Each guest must register individually. No pets or children, please.
WHAT TO BRING (required items):
- If in shelter: Twin size air mattress, sheets, and warm blankets.
- If tenting: Tent and sleeping setup (bag & pad)
- Pillow for sleeping
- Ear plugs & eye mask (optional)
- Cushion (or low profile chair) to sit on
- Close-toed shoes preferred for safety
- Warm clothes, Jacket (nights get cold and shelters are open)
- CLEAN soft & cuddly clothes for cuddle party (long sleeves & pants)
- Spare change of clothes for ride home
- Rain Jacket (or umbrella)
- Toilet paper and hand sani (bathrooms have no running water)
- Medications, supplements, and first aid
- Sun protection (sunscreen, hat)
- Bug spray (permethrin for clothes, deet or herbal for skin)
- Yoga mat, yoga blanket
- Book, Journal, or other "unplugged" activities if desired
- Reusable water bottle
- Reusable bowl and eating utensils
- Head lamp w/red light mode (ideally), or other light source
- Food for self (two of each meal) - Will have microwave and fridge, but both will be in high demand. Ideal to bring camp stove and non-refrigerated food.
- Camp Stove & cooking vessels (if you have)
- Water if you do not wish to drink from tap (it tastes good, don't worry).
WHAT TO BRING (recommended / optional items):
- LOCAL firewood (do not transport firewood).
- Food to share (meatless and non-refrigerated preferred).
- Gifts to share
- Drums, musical instruments, shakers, etc.
- Sleeping pad / mattress for someone who might not have.
- Items for an altar.
- Tarps or ground cloths
- Outdoor lights, ideally battery powered.
** YOU MAY ATTEND ONLY IF YOU ARE RSVP'D YES AND MARKED PAID **
You can check your status by finding your name in the attendees list.
Please plan to arrive Friday between 6 and 8 pm (allow an extra hour during rush hour). After you enter the park, you'll hit a T in the road. Go Right toward the cottages, and make a Right after the first cottage, onto PIONEER RD. Follow the gravel road all the way to the end, where you will find Camp Tsatu-Gi.
If you can offer a ride or you need a ride, please contact Moshe at [masked] or[masked]