addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

altcms. - London ExpressionEngine & Craft Meetups Message Board › Looking for EE developer

Looking for EE developer

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi everybody,

we are looking for an experienced freelance EE Developer to join an existing team on a project about to start. It's a very exciting digital campaign - I can't reveal too much here but it's for a large, well-known London agency, the client is a major car brand.

We'd ideally like someone with Facebook Connect experience but are happy to hear from all EE developers. And even if you aren't currently available for work, perhaps you know someone who is - feel free to pass this along.

Please get in touch directly with contact details, CV / portfolio.

nils (AT) dndigital.net
07909 528 617

Thanks & best regards,

Nils.
A former member
Post #: 2
Oooh - lets have a guess. Car maker trying to get in on social media, what have cars got in common with social networks... Dogging. Great, an EE driven dogging site. I can see the advantages of the membership module already. Add in the Google maps extension for a car park location finder and your away. ;)

Seriously though - thanks Nils for reaching out to the community.
A former member
Post #: 1
Great, an EE driven dogging site. I can see the advantages of the membership module already. Add in the Google maps extension for a car park location finder and your away

I'm already registering doggle.com ;)