addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 3
I enjoyed the meeting and hope my presentation was interesting - no one threw drinks at me so I am taking the liberty of assuming it was ok. I have just uploaded the presentation, including my notes, for those unable to make it. Pdf is in the files section (left hand menu here).

Some URLs that were under discussion:
artscapeonline.com
santaballs.co.uk­
romancart.com­
foxycart.com­
woopra.com

On a non ecommerce note at the end of the meeting I was showing Emily the iCal link added to flashmob.co.uk­ (right hand side look for the iCal Diary link ) that will update iCal on your Mac of iPhone with the Flashmob.co.uk entries by the date the events are happening. There is instructions in the EE forum on how to set the template up to do this.
Emily H.
user 9916892
London, GB
Post #: 4
It was great to see everyone who made it to our 3rd meetup. There were 14 of us in total, lots of new faces (over half 1st timers) I hope you'll come back again. We didn't really talk about EE 2.0 at all did we? I think we'll get back to that when people have had more time to play around with it.

Thanks for your presentation Simon and for sharing your slides (note this download is only available to members of this meetup group). It was really useful to hear not just the solution you chose and how it works, but the other options that you considered when choosing your ecommerce setup.

Thank-you also to Lee Bolding for his presentation. I'm afraid this went overtime, which is partly my fault for not giving Lee time checks, so I'm sorry to those of you who had to leave before the end. If Lee would like to add his presentation to the files section here too I'm sure those who weren't able to make it would benefit from reading through them.

I thought I'd share another link to something that came up in our discussions, if anyone else has any notes they would like to share (especially for those who weren't able to attend) please add them here too. I'm thinking of this as collaborative minute taking :)

This link takes you to the website of a company called Headspace, who is sharing their Client Documentation PDF guide (and inDesign file for you to make your own amends!!).
ExpressionEngine Client Guide
A former member
Post #: 2
Sorry for going over time!

I've just uploaded my slides to the files area - hopefully they still make sense without me to explain them!