addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Alternative Health through Natural Supplements Meetup Group Message Board › Important National Concern

Important National Concern

Ralph
RBeny
Group Organizer
Houston, TX
Hi Everyone,

I haven't said "Hello!" to all of our new members recently. So my apologies, and a warm welcome to all of our newcomers!

One interesting subject going on nationally is our loss of bees. Bees are important in our nutritional food chain to keep our natural food crops going. In addition, unprocessed honey is a natural food that has important healing factors and doesn't spoil! The propolis bees produce is a natural antibiotic and anti-fungal. I could write a book about how important bees and honey are for our health! OK, I won't, but you get the picture.

There is an organization called "Change.org". I may have mentioned it before. I signed up for their emails and keep tabs on their projects. Currently they have a project to try to ban, or at least control, certain pesticides that may be responsible for the loss of many of our bees.

According to their information, the bee count in the USA is dropping by about 30% a year. That is significant, and will be disastrous in a few short years!

You can check out their information on this project at the following link. If you agree with what they have to say, you can sign their petition to try to do something about it!

http://news.change.org/stories/will-you-take-time-to-help-struggling-honeybees­

I hope this email finds everyone well, and I have a few other items I may send in the near future!

Enjoy!

Ralph

PS - Anyone interested in the health benefits of honey can go to my favorite website:

www.reallyrawhoney.com­

I use their honey as my sweetener of choice. I also keep it in stock and sell it at a discount to my friends and family, or give as gifts. I have diabetes, and it is now under control without drugs, rather with good nutrition. This honey has been a small part of my nutritional arsenal.

PPS - I wonder how GMO's are affecting our bees?