addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Alternative Health through Natural Supplements Meetup Group Message Board › Houston Advanced Medicine Seminar

Houston Advanced Medicine Seminar

Dr. Rashid B.
user 56379762
Cornelius, NC
Post #: 3
I just wanted to let your group know that myself and several other practitioners like Dr. Sherri Tenpenny and Dr. James Hawver are planning to have a seminar in Houston, TX on November 16th and 17th that the group might just have an interest in attending.

The seminar will present integrative methods of treatment for Cancer, Autism, Heart Disease and other chronic illnesses. Friday the 16th is a Practitioner Only session, however, Saturday the 17th is a General Session which is open to the public. The Pracitioners who attend on Friday are also welcome to attend the Saturday session and network with the attendees. For more information, go to www.advancedmedicineseminars.com

We have seen amazing recoveries using the methods which will be shared at the upcoming seminar.
We will also be introducing a new remote cancer protocol which can be done at home. This protocol significantly cuts down on the treatment cost to patients with cancer. I believe will turn cancer off more definitively than anything else previously introduced. I believe this protocol will turn a cancer off in 90 days. I make this statement because that is how confident we are about this protocol.

Thank you for your time, and we hope you will join us at the seminar.

P.s. We also just started a meetup group for Autism http://www.meetup.com...­ and http://www.meetup.com...­ for cancer as well. We plan to have many group activities in the coming year.