addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

North Texas Alternative Energy & Sustainable Planet Group Message Board › Make you own Rain Barrel

Make you own Rain Barrel

A former member
Post #: 412
I have three blue 55 gallon polypro food grade barrels avalible that can be easily turned into rain barrels. If you are interested in getting one email me through this web site. After these are gone thats it, I will not be able to get any more.

David R. (arcandspark)
A former member
Post #: 417
4-14-11: I still have three food grade polypro 55 gallon barrels that can easily be turned into rain water collection barrels if anyone is interested, just email me through this meet up group.

Dave R.
A former member
Post #: 433
OK, I am down to only two more 55 gallon barrels left. Going cheap $10.00 each you come get them.

Dave R. http://www.meetup.com...­
Mellen
user 9790717
Dallas, TX
Post #: 5
Are they blue plastic with black lids and metal band around top?
A former member
Post #: 439
No, they are polypro plastic, with screw on caps. I have only three left. One is a black 55 gallon and the other two are 15 gallon blue. I can get lots of the 15 gallon ones but no more 55 gallon drums.