addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Phoenix Alternative Energy Meetup Group Message Board › Friends and Colleagues

Friends and Colleagues

A former member
Post #: 75
Dear Friends. I need to remind you that I am currently living in Tucson. However, I am still part of this group in spirit and miss my friends and colleagues terribly. Meetup has gone through many changes and none for the better I am afraid. Often the site will say that I am in attendance when I am not.

I am without a car at this time, making it even more difficult to get up to Tempe. (If anyone can help me out with this I would be most appreciative.)

Please let me know if you are in the area and I will be pleased to host you here at Milagro Cohousing. I am still interested in forming an Affordable, Intergenerational and SUSTAINABLE community here in Arizona. Contact me if you share this goal. or 602 999 7834