addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Alternative Health + Food as Medicine Message Board › Today's meetup for all types of health and wellness professionals

Today's meetup for all types of health and wellness professionals

Lisa L.
user 13905477
Delray Beach, FL
I have had several questions about the 1:00 meetup today for the "Licensed Healthcare Professionals Program."  This meetup is geared towards both licensed professionals, i.e. MD's, ND's, AP's and D.C.'s, and wellness professionals with a valid certification, like Yoga teachers, Energy Healers, etc.  It is also for individuals that would like to work with us to market green, live, and organic foods and supplements to this segment.

We do have just a few spots available if this includes you, so if you would like to join us, please RSVP by phone to 561-703-2747.  If you have questions about qualification for this program, you can call me for that as well.

Namaste,

Lisa