addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Alt Library Message Board › The Free Digital Library

The Free Digital Library

A former member
Post #: 3
Hey, I'm CJ. I'm new to the area, moving up here from Malibu in Southern Cali.
If you're cool with reading books on your iphone or PC or kindle, shoot me a message. I can find you any book in any digital format, and I feel warm and fuzzy inside when I do it.
If you or someone close to you is a student, send me a list of textbooks for the semester. I'll save you your pennies.
Sometimes our local library just doesn't have the book. And you can't find it no matter how carefully you Google search. But I've got it. Shoot me a message, or post on this thread.

~Darknet Librarian~