addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 3
Hello all,
I'm Jeff and just joined the group. I'm an American living in Ukraine, but spent several days in Paris 2 years ago. I'm trying to get my family out of here, and hope to come to Paris soon. Don't make enough to take them to the States. Everyone I met in Paris before, was extremely polite and helpful.I'm also looking for contacts to find employment. I have over Twenty years experience in construction, and security. Ex-military as well. I have a wife and 3 kids to support, so we have to get out of here.Does anyone know anything about US government financial support for Americans overseas. We heard about it over here from the news. I checked with State Department, Embassy, etc. and came up dry.I'm only 45, so I can't collect Social Security yet. Anyone who has info about this, or has a job contact, please email me at berserker69@gmail.com