addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Association of Americans Resident Overseas (Paris) Message Board › Bloom Where You're Planted October 6th & 7th

Bloom Where You're Planted October 6th & 7th

A former member
Post #: 3
Hot Fun, summer in the city...You've just relocated to France, Now What? Mark your calendars!

October 6th & 7th, 2008 (9h00 - 16h00)

The Autumn Bloom will harvest much knowledge and Adventure!

For 37 years, generations of Expatriates have attended Bloom Where You’re Planted (BLOOM),
a series of networking seminars for newcomers as an introduction to living in France. Bloom is
presented & sponsored by The Women of The American Church (WOAC) a non-profit community
outreach organization dedicated to giving English-speakers practical insights and thoughtful guidance on daily life in their new French home.

For further details please email. Thank you in advance,

Charles Pineda
A former member
Post #: 1
I'm planted in Paris , and I'm blooming, but I'd still like to get information about these seminars in October. Would you be good enough to put me on the list? Merci. (It's possible I'm already on the list since I'm going to the lunch tomorrow. If so, just ignore this e-mail.)

See you tomorrow.

Louise Colligan