addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Kim W.
user 5351438
Sandiacre, GB
Post #: 11
Does anyone live in the Sandiacre neck of the woods? I am restricted to bus travel at the moment and know how to get 3 places....Nottingham City Centre, Westfield Derby and ASDA. As I am the only yank I know, It's lonely over here and i would love to get to know some/lots of fellow Americans.wink
A former member
Post #: 1
Kim, Hi! I live close to your neighborhood and could meet you for coffee or lunch in September. I am an American and married to a Brit. We moved to the area last October. I don't drive over here yet either. :-) I completely understand how lonely it gets! :-)
A former member
Post #: 1
Yes. I would love to. I really wanted to go to the 4th of July thingy but it was just to intimadating with a 1 yr old on the bus. Have you been to any of the meetings? I bet it is a blast. I can drive but I tend to end up on the side walk. In the meantime, I will try to get to the next group thingy and hopefully see you in September.