addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The London Expat American Meetup Group Message Board › American Expat Completing Her Master's Dissertation Seeks Volunteers for a 5

American Expat Completing Her Master's Dissertation Seeks Volunteers for a 5-minute online research survey

A former member
Post #: 14
Hello everyone!

I am an American living in London and I am recruiting participants for the final stage of my research study for my master's dissertation. I am looking for UK participants, who are ages 18+ and who are familiar with the NHS (basically people who at least know what the NHS is), to take a 5-minute online survey.

Everyone who participates will be entered into a draw for a £25 Amazon voucher.

If you are available to participate, please email me at krystie.grubb.1@city.ac.uk and I will send you a survey link.

Kind regards,

Krystie