addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

amsterdam football Message Board › it's time to play tennis , make a membership for the summer

it's time to play tennis , make a membership for the summer

renato
user 3178269
Group Organizer
Amsterdam, NL
To al the tennis player for the group , my suggestion is to get a membership for the summer, possibly at amstelpark .I just did today ,it lasts 6 month and it's very convenient especially if you play often, it's 185 euros (all included till 6:00pm , then afterwards you'll pay 2.50 for each hour )

and today i already played 2 hours which would have costed 30 euros.

let me know if you do it and i'll finally organize a meet-up.

i'm not endorsed by amstelpark , I just believe that the summer membership is very convenient

considering :

a good number of outside courts.

a nice terras ( outside with tables and umbrellas )

a crash place for baby ( maybe some of you might need it )

restaurant

etc.

I hope to see you on the court

bye
A former member
Post #: 3
Hi Renato,

Is it possible to come and test is first for normal price? It would be nice to set up a meeting with all interested memebers and see what level they are and whether it will be possible to establish regular groups to play. I can personally play after 18 oclock on working days. On weekends I am too busy or too lazy :) Also similar membership exist in Frans Otten stadium- I think its around 180 for summer period and its free to use any indoor courts anytime. But its not valid for the outdoor courts.

Well let me know if you have a good response from other members.

Cheers
Jan