addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Amsterdam.scala Message Board › Martin Odersky Scala Lessons

Martin Odersky Scala Lessons

Giorgio
GiorgioScala
Amsterdam, NL
Just a reminder,

Martin Odersky will hold once again his course "Functional Programming Principles in Scala" (Thanks Federico for sharing)

The new course start on 25th March (this Monday!), so don't loose the possibility to learn directly from the father of Scala!

Plus let's keep the conversation going, we can have a special Discussion topic on the Amsterdam Scala Meetup board, so let us know who is going to participate! And let's share the experience!

Giorgio & Jeroen

Ps. To receive the messages from the board you should go on the group page then "my profile" -> "email and notification" and tick the "message board" option
Fabio T.
user 18747051
Amsterdam, NL
Post #: 1
Hi Giorgio, I'm following the course right now and I'm looking for other students to interact with and possibly meet up! Are you guys following the course as well?
Joost H.
JoostHeijkoop
Amsterdam, NL
Yep. I am
Wilfred S.
wilfredspringer
Utrecht, NL
Post #: 9
I am too. By now I've slipped into just-in-time assignment completion and skipping as much videos as I can, which perhaps defeats the purpose. ;-)
Wilfred S.
wilfredspringer
Utrecht, NL
Post #: 10
On the DuSE mailing list, we also have people reporting that they doing the course, btw.
Ievgen M.
user 66176232
Amsterdam, NL
I'm also. It's nice idea to have meetup according to this course :)