addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

ANEW - A Network of Exceptional Women Message Board › Your Invited to a Napa Valley Wine Tasting!

Your Invited to a Napa Valley Wine Tasting!

A former member
Post #: 31
Here is your chance to attend a private Napa Valley wine tasting! I am hosting one at my own home this Sunday, June 30th. Here are the details:

Please join me for a private Napa Valley Wine Tasting with hand crafted artisan wines. We will take a colorful journey of whites and reds pairing them with cheeses and chocolates, learn about wine basics, food pairings, and so much more. All while having a great time! If you have ever wanted to try exquisite artisan wine from the heart of Napa Valley and want to learn more about wine, then you will want to attend.

SPACE IS LIMITED SO YOU MUST RESERVE YOUR GLASS! This is the best "try before you buy" wine experience.

WHEN: SUNDAY, JUNE 30TH
TIME: 3:00 PM TIL 5:00 PM
WHERE: JENNIFER BASIK'S HOME IN PINE CREEK
RSVP by Friday the 28th to Jen 719-203-5469 or email at jenswineshop@comcast.net

After the tasting you will have the opportunity to purchase your favorites and receive special shipping discounts. Now is the time to stock up on incredible summer wines! Feel free to bring a friend! Our wines make fabulous gifts so think of a perfect gift for that wedding you have coming up, or a birthday, anniversary or dinner party!

Hope you can make it!
Cheers!
Jennifer